Monday, June 29, 2015

My Version of The Slow Cooker Dinner Set


Hi. So as you all know on Saturday I did a post on AG's new release. And you also know that The Slow Cooker Dinner Set was on my favorites list. But with a price tag of $58 I basically have no money to buy it so... I made my own and here are the results.


It was really fun to make, but the lid was challenging and it took me two tries to get it right. I did some variations on the food, because I had it already, so it took up less time to finish.
  Robin is just waiting for me to finish the photo shoot so she can chow down. ( :
American Girl Slow Cooker Dinner Set 
Here is the actual slow cooker set from American Girl.
Do you think it is more fun to make things or buy them? 
-Anna

2 comments:

  1. The crockpot looks so cute! I love making my own, it can be frustrating but in the end it is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I agree it can become frustrating. (:
      -Anna

      Delete