Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Awesome October: A House Tour With Decorating Ideas

Hello. Today for Awesome October I am showing you a tour of my doll room with a few Halloween decorating ideas.
Here's Bella with her new book case.

This is the sleeping area for my dolls.

Jordan is hanging up a Halloween wreath that I will show you how to make later in the week.

On the book shelf I have a mini pumpkin with a fake spider on it.



You can find these fake spider at Hobby Lobby or The Dollar Store.

Robin upstairs in the kitchen.

I cut out some black bats and stuck them on the wall for some instant Halloween flare.

Last but not least Mini Isabelle watching TV.

                                              This an over view of my doll room. Have a good night.
  Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment