Saturday, June 28, 2014

New American Girl Releases

Hello. It has been so long since I have posted! So no that I have time off I will be posting more often. Anyway American Girl has just released some new items and I will tell you what I like and don't like.
 

This is the Himalayan Kitten and it is my favorite new American Girl pet. I plan on purchasing it. 
 

This is the Camp Treats Set. This looks like a very cute set and I especially love the bird cups and dishes. I would also like to buy this set. 



This is the Sunset Sleepover Tent. This is a nice looking tent, but I already own the other American Girl tent so i won't be buying this. I like the designs on the outside and the colours go well together.




This is the Sparkly Camp Outfit. I like the boots but I don't think they look that good with the rest of the outfit.


This is the Bouquet Bed and Bedding. This looks like a adorable bed, but if you have more than one doll like me than you need more than one doll bed and at the price of $213 I don't think anyone would be buying more than one of these beds.



This outfit is the Petals and Plaid PJ's. I like the shirt the best and if I bought this I would not be using the shirt as a night shirt.



This is the Coconut Cutie Outfit. I like this outfit a lot. I really love the little rosettes on the skirt.
These are the things that stand out for me, but there are many more cool things. Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment