Saturday, October 3, 2015

Aweosme October

 Hi everyone. It's October and you know what that means. Awesome October! But for those of you who don't actually know... Awesome October is a month of fun filled autumn, and Halloween themed doll posts. It should have started Oct. 1, but I was busy, so now is as good as ever. 

October is my favorite month. Its so pretty! With all the leaves falling and the beautiful colours. Then there's the cozy fashion. Sweaters, boots, and scarves oh my! And you can not forget about Halloween and Thanksgiving (for Canadians anyway) those two holidays add just a little spice. Pumpkin pie! Enough said.
How could you not fall in love with autumn with all of these factors?
What's your favorite part of October?
-Anna

4 comments:

  1. I like your new color scheme! It's very fall-ish :)

    "Awesome October" sounds really cool. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons, so I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

    That pun xD "How could you not *fall* in love with autumn." Gosh, I love puns.

    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful fall leaves, holiday shopping and of course hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, fall leaves are breathtaking! And holiday shopping is just so much fun.
      -Anna

      Delete