Sunday, May 24, 2015

Jordan's Adventure

 Hi everyone! Jordan has been very bored lately and is always looking for something fun to do. So she is going to ask you (my readers) to come up with a fun adventure for her. You can comment below and leave ideas like:
-go camping
-train Chocolate Chip (her dog) to do tricks
-wear all winter clothes outside on a hot day
-ect.
 On Saturday, May 30 I will post which idea Jordan has chosen to do. On Monday, June 1 I will post her adventure in photo story form. 
 Please tell your friends about this, because as you can tell I don't really have a big audience yet. ( : 
Have fun and be creative!
 -Anna



10 comments:

  1. Okay, here are my ideas:
    Go to the library
    Go to the beach
    Practice photography
    So those are my ideas! I like yours, too. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Remember to tell a friend. ( :
      -Anna

      Delete
  2. One idea I have is to have a backwards day, everything you say would have to be backwards or the complete opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jordan should plant a little garden or go stargazing with some friends!
    --Loren
    P.S. I love her name! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan should ride her bike, or go swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm... she should jump on the trampoline with Kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Hand in Hand Blog Award!
    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will post my question answers A.S.A.P ( :

      Delete
  7. Thanks Loren for spreading my award on http://agdollawesome.wordpress.com. Also I really like your blog dolls Weekly! How do I follow you?
    My ideas are picnic, fashion show, and playing in the park.

    P.S, can you please follow me? My blog is http://agdollawesome.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura. Thank you. You can follow me by adding your email address in the box in the right hand corner, (I just added this feature). I also followed your blog. ( :
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete